Rapid socio-economic and technological advances have led to new tools and strategies taking precedence over traditional methods of market research. Leading to more cost effective and flexible means of research. Telephonic surveys provide an opportunity for people to take part in real time. The methodology that works with our CATI adds significance to the data collected.
We follow the following steps while conducting CATI/CAWI studies:
- Keep focus on the objective of the study/research.
- Focus on the questionnaire to reach the end target objectively and effectively, we keep our focus on the questionnaire.
- Marking out clear deadlines and keeping fieldwork in line with the devised plan.
- Allocating resources including a dedicated project manager and point of contact with the client for smooth flow of information.
- Quality control protocols based on daily and ongoing quality checks ensure premium quality of data collection.
- We keep the client update with the progress of the data collection providing an overview of the fieldwork.
- Final quality checks by the a deticated quality assurance team.
- Handing over of collected data within 24 to 48 hours upon completion of project in the desired format like Excel and etc.
- High number of participants.
- Data collection stored in real time.
- Quality checks ensure utmost authentic data collection.
- Surveys are conducted by experienced research professionals. With step by step monitoring.
- Our CATI center is equiped with state of the art systems that include dedicated servers, auto-predictive dailing, monitoring and call recording.